leave no ones behind
Type One Run is a grassroots movement of ordinary people dedicated to building support, community, and awareness for those affected by type 1 diabetes through running. We encourage anyone of any ability who is interested to get involved.
Type One Run belongs to every member of the T1D community worldwide. If you (or a family member or friend) have type 1 diabetes and are interested, you're on the team! Get in touch!
There are no membership fees or fundraising requirements, and there is no organizational hierarchy. We encourage you to add yourself to this map of Type One Runners and to find and connect with others. We would love for you to build a local group and we welcome you to create your own local Type One Run - you do not need permission from anyone. Contact us to let us know what we can do to help.
To improve and enrich the lives of all those touched by Type 1 diabetes through running and community engagement.
Map of Type One Runners
how to get involved
1. Add yourself to the map above, contact us to connect with others nearby via e-mail.
2. Join our global facebook discussion group Running on Insulin.
3. Get a shirt or swag - and send us a photo and we’ll share it!
4. Follow us on instagram and facebook! Tag us in your photos @typeonerun #typeonerun
5. Create your own local group. Make your own local @typeonerun_____ channels! You can grab our logo and fonts or request free stickers and flyers on our DIY marketing page.
6. Join our strava group!
7. Find and join a Type One Run event with others or create your own and share it!
Worldwide Presenting Sponsor